Want to share Golden Corral Feedback online at gclistens.com and win the Golden Corral Survey prize of $1,000 daily and $1,500 weekly sweepstakes? Get instructions to take an online feedback survey, eligibility rules, and GC Listens Survey prize here and now.
GClistens | GC Listens
GClistens Survey is the feedback portal introduced for the customers of the Golden Corral restaurant chain where the customers who have visited the restaurant can share their reviews.
www.gclistens.com is the official GC Survey portal where the customers from the restaurants can share their feedback, complaints, and reviews.
The purpose of introducing this customer satisfaction survey was to improve customer services offered to consumers at the stores and provide a satisfying customer experience at the store.
Golden Corral Survey Prize
Participants who are interested in sharing feedback can their opinions online at gclistens.com. In return for the feedback, the customer has shared, each participant is offered free entry in the sweepstakes of $1,000 daily prize and $1,500 weekly prize.
Also More Post Here :
- dq fan survey
- tell dunkin
- talk to ihop survey
GC Survey worth $1000 | $1500 cash prize rules
- The participant must have visited the store and must have a visit receipt with the Golden Corral Survey Code.
- Only the legal residents of the 50 US, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, PUERTO RICO, CANADA, UK, IRELAND, GERMANY, DENMARK, HONDURAS, and KOREA are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- The participant must be 18 years old to win the prize draw.
- The associates and employees of the GC restaurant chain or the sponsor and their family members are not allowed to participate in the survey prize event.
- The prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
How to take www.GCListens.com Survey?
Only the customers who satisfy eligibility rules can share feedback at the survey portal. Additionally, it is important to follow the instructions shown below to receive free entry. Keep your survey code handy and follow the instructions below to get an entry in the prize draw now.
- Visit any of the Golden Corral restaurants.
- Get a visit receipt with GC Survey Code.
- Go to the survey portal online at http://gclistens.com/.
- Select the language and enter the survey code with the other required details on the survey entry page.
- Answer questionnaires and complete the feedback survey.
- Enter the required personal identification details.
- Get your free entry in the prize draw successfully and check the tips below to get your chances of winning the prize.
GCListens Survey Quicklinks
GCListens Survey– http://www.gclistens.com/
GC Survey Rules– http://www.gclistens.com/websurvey/2/rules/daily/en
GC Listens to Previous Winners– http://inmoment.com/websurvey/2/execute
GC Survey tips to win prizes of $1,000 | $1,500
- Take care of receipts whenever you visit any of the stores or restaurants.
- Do not forget to check the GC Survey sweepstakes winners.
- Submit the personal identification details after various cross-checkings.
The customers who are unable to participate in the GC Listens Survey at the www.gclistens.com survey portal can share their survey issues here. We will help you take the Golden Corral survey here and win the free prizes offered by the GClistens survey.
Check Online Survey Guide Also:
- taco bell survey
- qdoba coupon code
- dq fan survey
How do I complain about Golden Corral?
Golden Corral complaints contacts
Is Golden Corral shutting down?
The brand’s second-largest franchisee just filed for bankruptcy and shuttered over half its locations. Few industries have been hit as hard by COVID as the restaurant business. … One of buffet chain Golden Corral’s biggest franchisees is now closing more than half of its restaurants following a recent bankruptcy filing.
Is Golden Corral back to normal?
Golden Corral is now back to their normal buffet but are taking necessary precautions (100820) Hours: 10:45 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. … Golden Corral’s legendary endless buffet features an abundant variety of delicious all-time favorites and new menu offerings for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Who owns Golden Corral?
Investors Management Corporation
Where is Golden Corral corporate office?
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Who is the CEO of Golden Corral?
Lance Trenary (1 Jan 2015–)
Lance Trenary is the CEO and President of Golden Corral Corporation, a almost 2 billion-dollar company with 35,000 employees and nearly 200 franchise companies which manage 500 of the Golden Corral system’s 460 restaurants in 42 states.
Golden Corral Survey Also Search
|golden cr||how to eat at golden corral|
|golden corral closing||golden corral survey|
|golden corral website||golden corral listens survey|
|golden corral rules||golden corral customer survey|
|golden corral uk||gclistens golden corral listens|
|golden corral mascot||golden corral surveys|