ALDI Ireland Customer Survey
ALDI has launched the Tell ALDI Competition and the 20-anniversary competition in Ireland. Anniversary Contest in Ireland. Therefore.
they are inviting its Irish customers the opportunity to fill out an easy questionnaire online in response to their most recent shopping experience at ALDI and be a qualified participant in both competitions as well as the EUR20,000 giveaway.
The Tell ALDI Competition is part of ALDI’s ongoing efforts to learn the thoughts and opinions of customers about their experiences of ALDI or ALDI products. The 20 Anniversary Competition is a celebration of 20 years of ALDI.
Anniversary Competition has been organized to commemorate 20 years of ALDI in Ireland where four lucky customers can win the sum of EUR5,000 Aldi vouchers per.
ALDI Ireland Competition Rules & Requirements
To participate in the Tell ALDI Competition and the 20 Anniversary Competition Survey. anniversary Competition Survey sweepstakes, you must adhere to the rules of the contest and meet conditions of eligibility, including
- You must be a resident of the Republic of Ireland. Republic of Ireland
- The minimum age for you to be 18 or over.
- You cannot be an employee of ALDI or any members of their immediate family. You should as well as not be the employee or officer of any company that is part of or participating in the Tell ALDI and 20-anniversary program. anniversary program.
- It is necessary to visit a participating Aldi store to receive an original receipt for your purchase that includes a survey invitation code in order to participate in your survey on the internet.
How to complete Take Tell ALDI Survey Online?
To participate in the Tell ALDI and 20-anniversary competition, customers must be registered with ALDI. Anniversary Contest.
who are eligible ALDI customers from Ireland are required to follow the instructions listed below to start the survey, which should take no more than 3-4 mins to complete
Get your ALDI receipt in hand and go to the survey site that you have been assigned, www. tellaldi.ie
Enter the code on your receipt into the field located at the bottom left of this page. (Take advantage of the sample receipt for survey invitations in the top right corner of the entry form if struggle to find the code on the receipt).
Click here :
Click “Next” to proceed to respond to the required survey questions.
Complete the survey to the best of your knowledge
At the end fill out the entry form to enter into the applicable month’s draw.
More Information about Tell ALDI & 20th Anniversary Competition
- All Aldi stores across Ireland and the Republic of Ireland participate in the Tell Aldi and 20 20th anniversary competition.
- Survey entry online is the only way to take part in the contests.
- There are no more than two entries that are permitted for each household during a single week.
- An eligible participant is entitled to be awarded a prize within any 12-week period with regard to the Tell Aldi Competition and one in the 20-anniversary competition. Anniversary Competition.
- Two separate prizes consisting of EUR200 ALDI vouchers per month of the calendar will be given to two Prize Draw winners as part of this competition. Tell Aldi Competition.
- There are four separate prizes worth EUR5000 ALDI vouchers each calendar month related to the 20 Anniversary Competition. Anniversary Competition.
- The winner is notified by either phone or email within 28 days from the date of the draw.
- The winners must choose the store at which they wish to use their vouchers at the time of being they are contacted by ALDI.
ALDI is a German family-owned, privately-held supermarket chain that operates more than 10,000 locations across 20 countries. It was founded by the Albrecht brothers Karl as well as Theo who founded it in the year 1946.
The company is split into two groups: ALDI Nord, headquartered in Essen and ALDI Sud, headquartered in Mulheim 1960.
ALDI stores sell a range of exclusive, custom-made items at a reduced price that primarily staples like beverages, food such as in-store food items and drinks, frozen household goods as well as health and beauty products, etc.
ALDI Ireland Customer Service Phone Number: 1800 991 828
Email Address: [email protected]
Naas, County Kildare
Take ALDI Ireland Survey To Win £100 Aldi Gift Card Also Search
|tell Aldi UK||Aldi receipt number|
|Aldi survey 2021||tell Aldi sweepstakes|
|www tellaldi com to complete our survey||take Aldi Ireland survey to win 100 Aldi gift card balance|
|like aldi tell aldi uk||take Aldi Ireland survey to win 100 Aldi gift card India|
|tell aldi like Aldi||take Aldi Ireland survey to win 100 Aldi gift card code|
|Aldi survey win 100||take Aldi Ireland survey to win 100 Aldi gift card online|
Does Aldi help the needs of a Charity, Sporting Body or Club?
At times, Aldi gets requests for assistance from various sports organizations, schools and charities. The primary charity Aldi works with is St Vincent De Paul and at present, it does not offer assistance to other charities. Please visit this link for more details.
Does Aldi do home deliveries?
Presently, we don’t provide this service at present.
What is the best way to buy share in Aldi?
Aldi is a privately held company that is it is not listed on the market.
How much of my daily shopping could I spend at Aldi?
This will be dependent on your preferences However, our customers have found that they can complete up to 90 percent of their daily purchases at Aldi. We stock everything from fresh meats and fresh produce as well as frozen and frozen bakery, dairy products, canned goods, and paper products. Check out our range of products on our website to find out more.