Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey
Customers who recently shop at Tesco receive a cash register receipt marked with a special message. They can then complete a brief Customer Satisfaction Survey online and share their shopping experience.
To thank them for their valuable opinions and for taking the time required to complete the survey, Tesco will give all eligible entrants a free entry into the Tesco Store Customer Survey Sweepstakes to enter for a chance at winning a PS1000 Tesco gift card and 25 Clubcard points.
Tesco Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements
To take the Tesco Customer Survey and to be eligible to enter the Monthly Prize Draw program, please follow the official rules.
- You must be a UK citizen and at least 18 years old.
- Employees of InMoment Inc. or Tesco Stores Ltd. must not be present, nor their immediate families.
- To access the sweepstakes contest, you will need a valid receipt from Tesco Grocery Shops, Tesco Cafes or online orders of Tesco groceries.
How to Take Tesco Store Customer Survey Online?
The steps below will help eligible Tesco customers to start the online Tesco Customer Satisfaction survey process.
- Go to www.tescoviews.com or visit the survey site on your receipt
- In the appropriate field on the page, enter the 4-digit code found on your Tesco receipt. If you are unable to locate your receipt’s 4-digit code, click the “cannot find my code” link under the entry field.
- To continue, click on the “Enter” button
Complete the survey based on your experience at Tesco.
Once you have completed the form, fill in the details and submit it to be entered into the monthly prize draw.
Important Information about Tesco Survey and Sweepstakes
- There is no other entry than the online survey to the Tesco Customer Shop Survey sweepstakes.
- Each calendar month has one prize. The draw takes place on the Tuesday before each month’s end.
- Each calendar month will award one prize, which consists of a PS1000 Tesco gift card.
- Each household can take one Online Tesco Customer Satisfaction survey to be eligible for one entry in the prize draw. Also, each household will receive one set of 25 Clubcard Points per month.
- You must enter your 18-digit Clubcard Number correctly to receive Clubcard points. Otherwise, your account won’t be credited with points.
- Within 40 days of the completion of the survey, Clubcard points will be credited directly to the account of the entrant. They will then be displayed in the section ‘Other Points’ on the next quarterly Clubcard statement.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email the day after the draw. The gift card will then be sent directly to the address provided by the winner.
- Click the link ‘Terms and Conditions at the bottom to view the full official rules.
Tesco PLC, a British multinational grocery and general merchandise retailer chain, operates nearly 6800 stores in the UK, Ireland and India. Jack Cohen founded it in 1919.
It is currently the third-largest retailer in gross revenue and the ninth in revenue. Tesco has expanded into many business areas, including books, clothing and electronics, furniture and financial services.
Tesco General Customer Service Phone Number: +44 (0) 1992 632222
Tesco UK Customers can also write to the following mailing address for their inquiries
Tesco Customer Services
Dundee, DD1 9NF
Phone Number: +44 (0) 800 505555
Email Address: [email protected]
Participate In Tesco Survey Also Search
|tesco survey questions||tesco views not working|
|tesco customer survey||www tescoviews com clubcard|
|tesco customer satisfaction||tesco customer satisfaction survey results 2020|
|inmoment tesco survey||participate in tesco survey to win £1000 tesco gift card|
|tesco customer satisfaction survey results||participate in tesco survey|
How do you do Tesco survey?
Visit the survey site at https://www.tescoviews.com/.
|What is Tesco’s way of getting customer feedback?|
To enable customers to leave feedback in-store or via SMS, email, or freephone, the supermarket has partnered with Fizzback. This customer engagement specialist allows customers to communicate their opinions by phone, email, and online. The system analyzes all feedback instantly and sends messages directly to customer service representatives or store managers.
|How often can you do Tesco Views?|
What is the duration of Tescoviews? Each household is allowed to enter once per month. You will receive your Clubcard points as well as the chance to win PS1,000.
|What are Tescoviews?|
Tescoviews is a customer satisfaction survey. Tescos wants you to complete so they can obtain this information. The online survey takes just a few minutes and allows them to get customers’ views.
|How do I use my Tesco Clubcard?|
To receive Clubcard prices, scan your Tesco Grocery & Clubcard App or tap your Clubcard/keyfob at the checkout. Online shopping will already have a Clubcard number, so you’ll automatically get Clubcard prices. Delivery fees may apply.
|How can I use my Tesco Clubcard when I go to a petrol station?|
Present your digital or paper voucher to the cashier when paying for fuel. To collect Clubcard points, you will need to tap your Clubcard on the Checkout or at the PayatPump terminal. Clubcard points can also be earned at these locations by shopping.
How can I contact Tesco?
00 44 1992 632222