Seegert V. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc. Claim Settlement
P.F. Chang’s China Bistro is a U.S.-based Asian-style casual restaurant chain. It was established around 1993, 1993 by Paul Fleming and Philip Chiang.
A settlement of a class-action lawsuit claim was made against P.F. Chang’s China Bistro claiming that P.F. Chang’s employed a Credit Card Transaction Form that included pre-printed areas to fill in the phone account number as well as email of the cardholder, in breach of Song Beverly Credit Card Act, Civil Code section 1747.08.
If you’re an eligible class-action participant, then you may file a claim. For more information on the procedure to file your claim check out the article below.
Eligibility Criteria to File a Claim for P.F. Chang’s China Bistro
In order to file a claim for settlement against P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, you need to be able to meet the eligibility requirements first. The criteria for eligibility are:
- You must be legally resident in the US
- You must go to P.F. Chang’s China Bistro restaurant during the period from June 3, 2016, until Feb 22, 2019, and you must make the purchase with your credit card
How to Check P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Claim Settlement Eligibility?
If you’re still uncertain whether you are eligible to claim the benefit or not, email the Settlement Administrator to get assistance at no cost.
Contact information for the Settlement Administrator can be found at Seegert V. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc., c/o JND Legal Administration, P.O. Box 91323, Seattle, WA 98111-9423.
Rules associated with the settlement of Seegert A. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc. Settlement
If you’re a qualified member of class action and you’re thinking to file a class-action settlement, then you must comply with the rules that come to this settlement:
- In order to be eligible for cash rewards, you will need to submit a claim form
- The claim form must be received by midnight(Pacific) on July 7, 2019.
- If you opt out of this lawsuit, you will not be eligible to claim the settlement prize.
How to File a Claim for Seegert V. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc. Settlement?
Visited P.F. Chang’s China Bistro restaurant from May 3rd, 2016 until February 22, 2019 date, then you’re eligible to file a claim. To claim you must follow the following steps:
- Go to the website for official purposes of Seegert V. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc. The settlement with the link www.seegertvpfchangssettlement.com
- Select the “File a Claim” section
- Input your Claim ID and click the “File a Claim” button
The next step is to have complete the claim form by filling in the following information.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Current Address
- Email address
- Current Telephone Number
- Input the purchase information
After filling in all of the information you have to hit”Submit” after which you will be asked to click on the “Submit” option.
You can also download the form from the link www.seegertvpfchangssettlement.com/Claim-Form. Complete the form with all essential information and submit the form to Seegert V. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc., c/o JND Legal Administration, P.O. Box 91323, Seattle, WA 98111-9423.
What is Seegert V. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc. Settlement Claim ID?
If you are not sure what is your Claim ID then you can send a mail to the Settlement Administrator for your Claim ID number at [email protected]
Seegert V. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc. Settlement Class Members Award
The $1,000,000 settlement will be financed by P.F. Chang’s China Bistro. Every class participant will receive the cash prize of $1000 in the shape of a check The exact amount has yet to be determined.
Seegert V. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc. Settlement Rules
- The number of cash settlements will be around 550,000 multiplied by the amount of valid and timely claims that are submitted
- The cash settlement limit is one settlement per Authorized Claimant, regardless of the number of transactions made through the Authorized Claimant in the Class Period.
Additional Information related to P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc. Settlement
- The case name is Harley Seegert v. P.F Chang’s China Bistro, Inc., Case No. 37-2017-00016131- CU-MC-CTL
- Court-appointed lawyers for class members will ask the Court for up to $358,000, to be paid from the settlement fund, as fees and expenses for investigating the facts, litigating the case, and negotiating the settlement.
- A final hearing date is July 12, 2019, at 1:30 PM
Seegert v. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc.
C/o JND Legal Administration
P.O. Box 91323
Seattle, WA 98111-9423
How do I claim my VPF amount?
EPF Withdrawal Online Procedure
Can I withdraw VPF before 5 years?
As per Voluntary Provident Fund withdrawal rules, contribution to a VPF account is subject to a maturity period of 5 years. Therefore, an individual cannot withdraw any sum from their Voluntary Provident Fund before the completion of 5 years sans repercussions.
What is the lock-in period for VPF?
Comparison of VPF With PPF
Is VPF taxable?
Taxation of VPF proceeds
The interest earned on VPF is tax-free and withdrawals made after a period of five years are also made tax-exempt. Partial or full withdrawals made within five years are taxable.
Where can I check my VPF balance?
7: How can I check my VPF Balance? You can simply give a call on 011-22-901-406 to check your VPF balance.
Which is better VPF or PPF?
PPF stands for Public Provident Fund and VPF for Voluntary Provident Fund.
Difference between PPF & VPF.
Claim Settlement For Seegrert V.P.F Also Search
|employees provident fund and miscellaneous provisions act 1952 notes||vpf calculator|
|employees provident fund act 1952 rules||employees provident fund act 1952 pdf|
|voluntary provident fund rules and regulations||vpf vs ppf|
|how to open vpf account||vpf withdrawal|