CCAC Online Blackboard Online Account Community College of Allegheny County allows its employees and students access to the CCAC’s Blackboard which is a software for managing courses that can be used for hybrid, internet, and technology-based courses.
Through the Blackboard students can access the course of their Online Learning courses using all the tools available, including resources, features, and services available via the internet at their own pace.
Even in non-online learning classes offered by CCAC instructors can place course materials on the Blackboard so that students can browse the course materials online and allow them to perform other things with the CCAC Blackboard such as view grades and submit assignments, participate in the discussion, view the calendars, read the institution announcements, be updated of course-related important information, and so on.
Requirements for CCAC Blackboard Access
There is no have to download or install additional software on your computer to access the classes you’ve registered for within the CCAC Distance Learning Blackboard System. The computer settings with the least technical requirements and all software included in Your Windows operating system i.e. Notepad along with MS Internet Explorer are enough to teach your class on Blackboard.
However, you need an Internet Identification or NetID username and password to gain access to the CCACBlackboard course website. The NetID account is a way for users and students with a primary account on the network to access the CCAC’s network resources and log in to any service such as websites and academic emails as well as college computers as well as library resources off-campus in addition to Blackboard. Blackboard course.
Students on the web and hybrid of the CCACDistance Learning Course will receive a letter with the details regarding your NetID Access and Password through CCACDistance Learning Center. Online Learning Center usually begins to mail out the details about three weeks before the start of the semester.
The letters are sent out to every student who registers for classes up to two days before the beginning of their semester. If you have registered late and you do not have access to CCAC Blackboard Learn then you must get in touch with your instructor.
The returning students use their existingNetIDUsername and Password from the previous semester to continue to access CCAC Blackboard.
How to Log In to CCAC’s Blackboard Online?
Access to the CCAC’s Blackboard System is available before the start of the semester. The students won’t have access to their classes until the day they begin their class. It is however recommended to sign in to the Blackboard earlier to address the problem of login before the day that the semester starts.
To log in to the Blackboard ensure that you ensure that you have your CCAC Student Network account’s NetID login credentials available and follow the steps below.
- Visit Community College of Allegheny County’s official website, www.ccac.edu. Navigate to the bottom right side of the homepage and click the Blackboard logo.
- Or, go to the CCAC Blackboard Learn portal directly at www.courses.ccac.edu
- Enter the username and password of your NetID account in their respective fields in the ‘Login Here’ section.
- Click the “Login” button.
If you can successfully log in to the Blackboard and log in, you will be granted immediate access to the courses labeled “Welcome: Begin Here” the site for orientation for students who have registered with the online Learning Courses at CCAC beginning the day they begin the term.
How to Create or Reset CCAC Blackboard Login Information?
The CCAC staff and students who are new to CCAC Blackboard and those who don’t know their NetIDAccount Login information to gain access to Blackboard, Blackboard system, can follow these steps to set up a NetID account and to change or reset the password.
- Access the CCA Blackboard Portal www.courses.ccac.edu
- Click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link found below the entry fields on the ‘Login Here’ box to be directed to the NetID Self-Service Portal, www.netid.ccac.edu.
- Entering the CCA Account Management page, click the “Next” button.
- You must complete the verification procedure by entering the letters you received on the webpage in the text box to ensure you are protected with your account details.
- Enter your 7-digit colleague or Student ID that is in your photo ID card or any other College documents, which are assigned by CCAC. A sample ID that indicates the location of the ID can be found on the webpage to help you locate the data.
- Click the Next button to verify your ID. Follow the online directions to set up an entirely brand new NetID account or change the password by the need you have to gain access to access to your CCAC Blackboard Access.
Employees and students with lost CCAC Photo ID or who are not able to access the card must click on the “Forgot your coworker?” link and provide their SSN Initial Name and Last Name and date of birth to receive the Student ID and begin the NetID Account Management procedure.
Community College of Allegheny County is a community college located in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania with four campuses. In addition to the main campus, it also has centers that offer classes.CCAC offers more than 150 programs that include Associate degrees, certificates, diploma courses as well as distance learning. online courses.
The college offers a wide campus life, with athletics and social organizations, honor societies as well as student services, service clubs The Honors Program, and many more.
For any question regarding CCA Blackboard Access or NetID, You can get in touch with your local CCA Open lobby by calling or contacting the CCACITS ServiceDesk or sending an email.
ServiceDeskPhone Number: 412-237-8700
Email Address: [email protected]
CCACOnlineBlackboard Also Search
|my ccac login||ccac netid|
|ccac email login||my ccac zoom|
|ccac online classes||ccac student accounts|
|ccac registration||ccac central|