Compass Bank Phone Call Survey
Compass Bank was founded in 2004 in New Bedford Massachusetts. The bank was purchased through Sovereign Bank.
A $5.86 million settlement has been reached in an action class-action lawsuit alleging it was because Compass Bank used an automatic phone dialing system to make telephone calls to conduct surveys to customers
who were not Compass Bank customers through its supplier the MSR Group, LLC which violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. 47 U.S.C. SS 227 et seq.
The Court has ruled that the suit could be considered a class action since it fulfills the requirements of the Federal CIVIL PROCEDURE RULE 23 which regulates Clerk of Court Hugo L. Black United States Courthouse.
If you’re a non-Compass Bank customer and have received a call from Compass Bank then you’re a qualified class member and can submit a claim. After reading this article you’ll learn what you need to do to claim your benefits as well as the eligibility requirements, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Filing a Claims to Compass Bank Phone Call Survey Settlement of Lawsuit
In order to claim the Compass Bank Telephone Call Settlement Lawsuit, you must adhere to meet the following eligibility requirements first:
- You must be legally resident in the United States
- It is not advisable to be a Compass customer of a bank.
- You may have received calls with promotional messages from Compass Bank Between December 14 2012 between February 8 and December 14, 2012.
Rules that are a part of the Compass Bank Phone Call Survey Lawsuit Settlement
If you are planning to file and claim your claim, you must comply with the rules of Compass Bank Phone Call Survey Lawsuit Settlement.
- All employees or employees of Compass bank or the vendor, as well as the immediate family members of these, are not eligible to claim the claim.
- Federal Judges, as well as their immediate family members, are not in a position to file claims
- To claim your reward, you must file your claim before June 24, 2019.
- If you decide to exclude yourself from this class action, you are not eligible to receive the settlement award.
How to file a claim on behalf of Compass Bank Phone Settlement of a Lawsuit involving Surveys
If you’re a class member and would like to claim your benefits you must follow the following steps:
Online Claim file:
- Open the official website with the link www.banksurveytcpasettlement.com
- Choose”Online Claim Submission. “Online Claim Submission” option.
- Select the “FILE CLAIM Electronically” option.
- You must enter your notice ID, PIN and then click the “Verify” option.
Identification number of the Notice (located in the postcard notice you received in the upper left-hand corner on the request form).
A 9-digit pin (located in the postcard notice that you received in the upper right-hand corner of the request form).
On the next screen, you have to fill in the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address for mail
- Zip Code
- Current phone number
- Current email address
- The number from which you’ve received calls.
After you have filled in all the information, select”Next” after you have completed all the information “Next” choice. Once you have completed the form, you will be sent a copy of the claim form by mail ID.
File Claim via Mail
To file your claim by mail download the claim form with the link www.banksurveytcpasettlement.com/document/657. Complete the form with all required information and mail it to:
Bank Survey TCPA Settlement
C/o Claims Administrator
PO Box 23369 Jacksonville
Compass Bank Phone Call Survey Lawsuit Settlement Prize
The Court did not rule on behalf of the plaintiffs or defendants. Any class member who can fill out a valid and timely claim form will be awarded an award of settlement.
- The settlement fund of $5,860,000 will be used to pay legitimate claims attorney’s fees and other costs, settlement awards, as well as administrative costs and costs.
- Members of the class who filed valid claims are likely to receive a cash payment in the $100-$300 range. $350.
Compass Bank Phone Call Survey Lawsuit Settlement Prize Rules:
- Settlement prize is only available to one household.
- Cash payments will be distributed to group members following the final hearing.
- The payment amount is dispersed among class members eligible for it after deducting all expenses and other fees.
Additional Information in connection with Compass Bank Phone Settlement of a Lawsuit Against the Survey
- The case’s name the case is Hossfeld and Hossfeld. Compass Bank, No. 2:16-cv-02017 (N.D. Ala.)
- The Class Counsel comprise Burke Law Offices, LLC and Scott D. Owens, P.A.
- The Defense Attorney will be Gregory C. Cook BALCH and BINGHAM LLP
- The hearing’s final portion will take place in Courtroom 6B of the Hugo L. Black United States Courthouse 1729 5th Ave. N., Birmingham, AL 35203,
Also Read :
- Boston Market Menu Prices
- Bojangles Menu Prices
- Bob Evans Menu Prices
- Benihana Menu Prices
- Baskin Robbins Menu Prices
The Last Date for Claim Settlement Last Date for Claim: June 24, 2019,
Final Hearing: 10:00 a.m. on August 28, 2019.
Call: 1-800-372-5704 (toll free)
Bank Survey TCPA Settlement
C/O Claims Administrator
PO Box 23369 Jacksonville
Campass Bank Lawsuit Settlement Guide Also Search
|class action lawsuit india|
|zoom class action lawsuit|
|unclaimed money class action settlements|
|zoom video communications inc privacy litigation case no 520 cv 02155 lhk|
|class action lawsuit 2021|
|class action lawsuit list|
|class action claim form|
|requirements for class action lawsuit|
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the winner in an action class-action lawsuit?
Every member of Class Gets Prizes
A class action can eliminate this possibility. If the court decides to award a payment everyone in the class gets a piece of the.
What is the definition of a settlement for a class-action lawsuit?
A class action is a legal process that sees one or more plaintiffs file a lawsuit on behalf of a bigger group, also known as the group. The settlement or judgment made in the suit is applicable to all the members of the class or group, in which any penalties imposed to the defendant divided into the class members.
What does objecting to the settlement refer to?
Opposing the settlement is explaining to the judge Gleeson and the supporters of the settlement the reasons you don’t like the settlement. Even if you choose not to for the sake of preserving your right to seek previous damages, you’ll have to abide by the settlement and all the alleged rules modifications (offered in place of changes to swipe fees).