What is Alcon Multifocal Contact Lenses?
Multifocal is a contact Lenses that are provided by Alcon to those who do not want to pay a lot for their treatment for their eyes and are also suffering from presbyopia.
Why Do You Need Multifocal?
If you’re part of the age bracket of 4o and over, there is a good likelihood that you will be suffering from Presbyopia. You are now thinking about what exactly is Presbyopia? Right!
Presbyopia is an extremely common eye condition that occurs mostly in people over the age of 40 groups people who lose their interest in things close-up.
Why Choose Alcon Multifocal Contact Lenses?
Alcon Multifocal Contact Lenses has been specifically designed to offer you greater clarity at any distance. It’s not like other lenses that only give you far or nearsightedness.
It was also designed to be comfortable and comes with water Gradient Technology, which provides your lenses with a calming cushion of water.
Lenses Offered By Alcon
DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal Contact Lenses
- Water gradient technology
- Comfort that last
- No cleaning required
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Multifocal Contact Lenses
- This has been designed to address presbyopiaProvides crisp
- you can get a clear vision
- Start each day with a new lens
AIR OPTIX® plus Hydraglyde® Multifocal Contact Lenses
- Wearing this lens you can get a clear vision at all distances, near through far.
- Smooth transition between a wide range of distances.
Enjoy comfort throughout the wearing period.
How to Get a Free Trial and Rebate Offer from Multifocal Lenses?
Anyone who is over 14 years old age can enroll in the Eye Care Program. After you have joined, you will be awarded a certificate and the current offers. You just have to sign up with them. Follow the steps below to register.
- First, open your browser and click on https://www.myalcon.com/
- Then click on the “Free Trial” option
- You need to Sign Up with your email
- Then enter your First Name
- Last Name
- Enter your Email Address
- Create your Password
- And then confirm your password (Please remember that your password must be 8 characters )
- Then choose the Lenses you wish to have
- Now enter your DOB and your Zipcode
- And then click on the Continue Button.
Next, you will get a welcome email and you may print this letter before you met the eye care specialist for the checkup.
How to Find an Eye Specialist?
If you are looking for an eye specialist who can prescribe you Alcon Multifocal lenses just do follow the below steps.
- Open your browser and click on www.visioncare.alcon.com/multifocal There you will find an option “Find An Eye Doctor”
- Just click on that link you will be taken to the map where you can find the suitable doctor for you who can prescribe you the Multifocal Lenses.
- If you don’t find any doctor then just click on the option “Search From Pin”
- Then you need to enter your Zip Code and find the best consultant for you.
Alcon Eye Care Contact
6201 South Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76134-2001
Also Read :
- Boston Market Menu Prices
- Bojangles Menu Prices
- Bob Evans Menu Prices
- Benihana Menu Prices
- Baskin Robbins Menu Prices
|Are you able to get trial contact lenses?
The trial contact lenses are designed for disposable lenses that you wear to test how a specific prescription is for you. Each person’s eyes are different and you’ll have to test and error before you can find the correct lenses. Test lenses are not designed to be used for long periods of time.
|Why do multifocal contacts cost so much?
Multifocal contact lenses generally cost more expensive than other types of contact lenses due to the fact that they are required be able to fix multiple visual issues simultaneously.
What is the cost of multifocal contact lenses?
Cost Comparison of Multifocal Contact Lenses for Presbyopia
|Are you able to get free samples of contact lenses?
The majority of the time, a pair of contact lenses as well as an eye exam are free insofar you have your certification that has been printed and is available for the clinics in-store. In some instances there may be a need purchase the examination, however, many doctors will provide you with test lenses so that you can try them.
|What can I be able to see through multifocal contact lens?
Multifocal contacts offer distinct viewing areas that you can view by looking through various areas of the lens. The bottom portion of the lens provides the best near vision, while the upper portion of the lens can provide excellent middle vision.
|Why do my multifocal contacts appear blurry?
Certain patients with multifocal lenses have blurred vision issues while performing certain tasks. If the distance vision is exceptionally clear the close vision may suffer. In the event that near vision seems clear the distance or intermediate vision could be lower than you would expect. … The sensitivity of the contrast can be an issue when wearing multifocal lenses.
Alcon Multifocal Contact Lenses Free Trial Offers Also Search
|free contact lenses trial||free trial lenses India|
|free contact lenses samples by mail||free trial coloured contact lenses India|
|air Optix colors free trial||Alcon multifocal contact lenses free trial offer India|
|free trial contacts without seeing a doctor||Alcon multifocal contact lenses free trial offer online|
|try colored contacts for free||Alcon multifocal contact lenses free trial offer price|
|free trial contact lenses online||Alcon multifocal contact lenses free trial offers|